fbpx

Reply: Nine months pregnant and still passed on my first try! Worth the price!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Nine months pregnant and still passed on my first try! Worth the price!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 1 week ago #20428

Yolanda Mabutas

You've done it. Congratulations, Kate!
4 years 1 week ago #20418

Kate Brandon Sutton

's Avatar

So I had a small window to pursue my PMP certification that happened to coincide with the second half of my pregnancy with a three year old at home...I wouldn't recommend this timing to others. I signed up for the PMPrepCast and studied about two hours every night until I made it through all the required lessons; it helped to download the Lesson Directory and make a study plan from that. In the meantime, to speed up my application process, I actually took the final assessment for the PM PrepCast course when I was only 60% done and managed to pass so I could go ahead and submit my application. Once I had my application approved (I was audited), I started reading the PMBOK book, studying the PMP Formulas from the PM PrepCast, and working through the PMP Exam Simulator. The Exam Simulator was absolutely critical for my success...I took all the exams, used the quiz option to review my problem topics, and then repeated all that. Even with all the distractions, pandemic issues, and still working full time, I passed on my first try, and it's 100% due to the resources from the PMPrepCast.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login