fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP first time with Above Target in all areas

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP first time with Above Target in all areas

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 1 month ago #20246

Sonam Arya

Congratulations
4 years 1 month ago #20245

Brook Richards

Some years ago, I started preparing for the PMP exam. I listen to all the PM Prepcasts. Then life got in the way and fast forward to a few months ago. I signed up again for the Prepcast. Listening again to the familiar voice reminded me quickly of the PMP details. I took the self assessment. Then I listened to all the “00” level modules. It highlighted areas I needed improvement and I listen to those more detailed modules again.

For me, the PMP Exam Simulator was a key to success. I took seven practice exams. I studied the answers to questions I got wrong. I studied the answers to questions I marked and got right. Finally, I went through the questions and noted which ones used formulas. After reviewing these, I was able to translate the word problems into the formulas needed for solution.

I highly recommend using both the Prepcast and the Exam Simulator. Both offer a consistent way the information is presented. This made learning the information straight forward.
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login