fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP first time with Above Target in all areas

Passed PMP first time with Above Target in all areas 4 years 1 month ago #20245

• Brook Richards
  • Brook Richards's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Some years ago, I started preparing for the PMP exam. I listen to all the PM Prepcasts. Then life got in the way and fast forward to a few months ago. I signed up again for the Prepcast. Listening again to the familiar voice reminded me quickly of the PMP details. I took the self assessment. Then I listened to all the “00” level modules. It highlighted areas I needed improvement and I listen to those more detailed modules again.

For me, the PMP Exam Simulator was a key to success. I took seven practice exams. I studied the answers to questions I got wrong. I studied the answers to questions I marked and got right. Finally, I went through the questions and noted which ones used formulas. After reviewing these, I was able to translate the word problems into the formulas needed for solution.

I highly recommend using both the Prepcast and the Exam Simulator. Both offer a consistent way the information is presented. This made learning the information straight forward.
Attachments:

Passed PMP first time with Above Target in all areas 4 years 1 month ago #20246

• Sonam Arya
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Congratulations
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login