fbpx

Reply: I passed my Exam on my Second Try!!!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I passed my Exam on my Second Try!!!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 1 month ago #20153

Elizabeth Harrin

Well done, Kamelia!
4 years 1 month ago #20150

Kamelia Dadgar

Thank you PrepCast, I passed my test on my second try!

Here's what happened to me and what I recommend.
I studied altogether for 6 months until I passed my exam.
1. I studied Andy Crowe's Book and took all his exams. I also reviewed his PMP success sheet many many times.
2. I took a Udemy online course PMP Certification Exam Prep Course 35 PDU Contact Hours/PDU with Andew Ramdahyal
(this course helped me fill out my application and got me the 35 PDU needed. I absolutely loved this course.
I also took all the online exams in that Udemy course.
3. I memorized all the processes, printed Ricardo Vargas's chart, memorized input/outputs as much as I could
4. I then found a whole bunch of free online exams and took them and took the PMP exam and sadly failed !!!
It was November when I took the exam and I was so disappointed, I took two weeks off to recover from the pain of failing and regaining my confidence that I can do this.
5. I came across PM Prepcast and took the free exam and researched about it online. Everyone recommended it.
6. I bought the PMPrepcast course and studied all 1600 question, took 2 (4 hour tests) which really breaks your back and passed them.
7. I was still afraid so I purchased the pmtraining.com course exam questions, I took all their test. I learned even more.
8. I noticed I am was doing good, I felt confident, I had a better understanding of the way the questions were being formulated.
9. I scheduled my exam but gave myself a week and kept taking 10/20/50 questions a day to keep myself in focus
10. this exam is excruciating, do not take a break, you have 270 minutes you need it all.
11. Have a good understanding of the exam Outline, I learned this from PrepCast, look it up on pmi.org
www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public...32-b3c7-a7bd3c61698c
12. Don't give up....you can do this! but don't rush until you keep getting good scores 70% or above on 50 questions at a time, no need to do 200 questions to test yourself all the time.
I passed with three areas Above Target, one below and one On Target
I am super excited, I still feel its a dream.
Thank you PrepCast ....your questions really really prepared me!
My best wishes to everyone,
Don't Give Up!
Kamelia

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login