fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: I passed my Exam on my Second Try!!!!

I passed my Exam on my Second Try!!!! 4 years 1 month ago #20150

• Kamelia Dadgar
  • Kamelia Dadgar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you PrepCast, I passed my test on my second try!

Here's what happened to me and what I recommend.
I studied altogether for 6 months until I passed my exam.
1. I studied Andy Crowe's Book and took all his exams. I also reviewed his PMP success sheet many many times.
2. I took a Udemy online course PMP Certification Exam Prep Course 35 PDU Contact Hours/PDU with Andew Ramdahyal
(this course helped me fill out my application and got me the 35 PDU needed. I absolutely loved this course.
I also took all the online exams in that Udemy course.
3. I memorized all the processes, printed Ricardo Vargas's chart, memorized input/outputs as much as I could
4. I then found a whole bunch of free online exams and took them and took the PMP exam and sadly failed !!!
It was November when I took the exam and I was so disappointed, I took two weeks off to recover from the pain of failing and regaining my confidence that I can do this.
5. I came across PM Prepcast and took the free exam and researched about it online. Everyone recommended it.
6. I bought the PMPrepcast course and studied all 1600 question, took 2 (4 hour tests) which really breaks your back and passed them.
7. I was still afraid so I purchased the pmtraining.com course exam questions, I took all their test. I learned even more.
8. I noticed I am was doing good, I felt confident, I had a better understanding of the way the questions were being formulated.
9. I scheduled my exam but gave myself a week and kept taking 10/20/50 questions a day to keep myself in focus
10. this exam is excruciating, do not take a break, you have 270 minutes you need it all.
11. Have a good understanding of the exam Outline, I learned this from PrepCast, look it up on pmi.org
www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public...32-b3c7-a7bd3c61698c
12. Don't give up....you can do this! but don't rush until you keep getting good scores 70% or above on 50 questions at a time, no need to do 200 questions to test yourself all the time.
I passed with three areas Above Target, one below and one On Target
I am super excited, I still feel its a dream.
Thank you PrepCast ....your questions really really prepared me!
My best wishes to everyone,
Don't Give Up!
Kamelia
Last edit: by Kamelia Dadgar.

I passed my Exam on my Second Try!!!! 4 years 1 month ago #20153

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Well done, Kamelia!
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kamelia Dadgar
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login