fbpx

Reply: PASSED!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PASSED!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 1 month ago #20090

Neeraj Vasudeva

Congratulations !!

-Neeraj Vasudeva
4 years 1 month ago #20085

Denise Conrad

Hi everyone! I passed on the 2nd try. Frankly the first time I took it, I believe I failed primarily because I depended on one study guide and one tool.

Here is what I used to pass this time around:

- PM PrepCast exam simulator - KEY!! I took small quizzes (up to 20 questions) roughly 3-4x a week. Then took PMP Exam 1 and 2.
- Aileen Ellis Online Training platform - her method is learning how to read the question to know the best answer. I watched her videos DAILY!
- Joseph Phillips, Instruction.com - I learned so much from his videos and watched it DAILY
- Memory Palace - hokey... but is it really? lol. I was able to nail down every single process group, knowledge area, and formulas in one DAY by building memory palaces for each section. Flash cards weren't working for me... why I think failed the first time. But the memory palace tool.... mind blowing how easy it was to memorize and associate all the processes together.

The exam is all situational...barely any formulas. But I would learn the formulas... it's not as hard as you think.

I scored AT on most sections except Monitoring and Controlling which was target

Good luck everyone!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login