fbpx

Reply: This one hurts family!! :( Should I continue with being the PMP Certification?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : This one hurts family!! :( Should I continue with being the PMP Certification?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 2 months ago #19974

Elizabeth Harrin

Don't be discouraged - keep at it and good luck!
4 years 2 months ago #19971

Awad ElBusairy

Do not be discouraged. You are improving here , i failed twice with worse results and thanks to God i passed the third exam with ( Above Target ) in all domains , so here what i did it may help.
* I studied from Rita book 9th Edition , in Rita book there is a questions around 20 to 37 questions after each chapter i use to solve them after reading each chapter or Knowledge area , also i took Learning Quiz from Prep Cast simulation ( around 20 questions ) after reading each chapter or knowledge area.
* After i finished reading and studying the full Rita book i started taking 200q Mock exam , the first i had 71% second 74% third 75.5% then i went for the Real exam but after each exam and learning quiz i review the wrong answers and check why its wrong and confirm understanding the correct one.
Honestly i found PrepCast simulation so close to the real exam i felt so comfortable while taking the real exam .
4 years 2 months ago #19966

Kennard McDonald

A friend suggested I use Rita mulcahy's pm fasttrack Simulator as well.
4 years 2 months ago #19965

Kennard McDonald

Hi Elizabeth,

I did use the Exam simulator in my exam prep. This time around I will try to get 80% on better on all exams before taking the test.
4 years 2 months ago #19964

yes

's Avatar

Hi Elizabeth,

I could have done more exam simulator. This time around I will be sure to get 80% or better and then go take the exam.
4 years 2 months ago #19963

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Elizabeth,

I could have done more exam simulator. This time around I will be sure to get 80% or better and then go take the exam.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login