fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: This one hurts family!! :( Should I continue with being the PMP Certification?

This one hurts family!! :( Should I continue with being the PMP Certification? 4 years 2 months ago #19901

• Kennard McDonald
  • Kennard McDonald's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I took the PMP exam two times now. See results
First attempt
Initiating - Needs Improvement
Planning - Needs Improvement
Executing - Needs Improvement
Monitoring and Controlling - Needs Improvement
Closing - Below Target

Today's Exam results
Initiating - Below Target
Planning -Target
Executing - Target
Monitoring and Controlling - Target
Closing - Above Target

This one hurts family!! :( Should I continue with being the PMP Certification? 4 years 2 months ago #19915

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
I'm sure other people will come along and give you their views, but it seems to me you are improving. Perhaps next time, with some more exam prep and study, you'll be able to achieve it. I can understand you must be considering whether it is worth continuing. Did you use an exam simulator in your exam prep, and were you consistently getting good results?
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com

[email protected] 4 years 2 months ago #19963

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Elizabeth,

I could have done more exam simulator. This time around I will be sure to get 80% or better and then go take the exam.

[email protected] 4 years 2 months ago #19964

• yes
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Elizabeth,

I could have done more exam simulator. This time around I will be sure to get 80% or better and then go take the exam.

This one hurts family!! :( Should I continue with being the PMP Certification? 4 years 2 months ago #19965

• Kennard McDonald
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Elizabeth,

I did use the Exam simulator in my exam prep. This time around I will try to get 80% on better on all exams before taking the test.

This one hurts family!! :( Should I continue with being the PMP Certification? 4 years 2 months ago #19966

• Kennard McDonald
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
A friend suggested I use Rita mulcahy's pm fasttrack Simulator as well.

This one hurts family!! :( Should I continue with being the PMP Certification? 4 years 2 months ago #19971

• Awad ElBusairy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Do not be discouraged. You are improving here , i failed twice with worse results and thanks to God i passed the third exam with ( Above Target ) in all domains , so here what i did it may help.
* I studied from Rita book 9th Edition , in Rita book there is a questions around 20 to 37 questions after each chapter i use to solve them after reading each chapter or Knowledge area , also i took Learning Quiz from Prep Cast simulation ( around 20 questions ) after reading each chapter or knowledge area.
* After i finished reading and studying the full Rita book i started taking 200q Mock exam , the first i had 71% second 74% third 75.5% then i went for the Real exam but after each exam and learning quiz i review the wrong answers and check why its wrong and confirm understanding the correct one.
Honestly i found PrepCast simulation so close to the real exam i felt so comfortable while taking the real exam .

This one hurts family!! :( Should I continue with being the PMP Certification? 4 years 2 months ago #19974

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Don't be discouraged - keep at it and good luck!
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login