fbpx

Reply: passed from 1st attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : passed from 1st attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 2 months ago #19694

Lisa Sweeney PMP

Congratulations, Vasily!!

I agree with you on so many points . . .
  • Yes, PrepCast is a very useful tool.
  • Yes, everyday try 10-50 new questions.
  • Yes, check your answers on the practice tests.
  • And yes, sit through 4-hour simulated tests to build your physical and mental stamina!
So happy for you, Vasily Andreychikov, PMP! You’ve earned it.

Lisa
4 years 2 months ago #19688

Vasily Andreychikov

Hi everyone!

For those who are going to pass exam, let me share my way of passing exam from first attempt. Here is how it works for me: 
- listen PrepCast (due to overload on the work it took more than 6 month)
- start using PrepCast simulator (the most useful tool to prepare for exam) 2 month before exam (in parallel I've read whole Rita book during this 2 month)  
- draw mind maps
- everyday try new 10-50 timely questions (amount of questions depends on your available time)
  - check all answers, even if you answered correctly, you need to understand why correct answer is correct 
- fill your gaps (I used mind map and updated it by closing the gaps or refreshing knowledge) by re watching PrepCast and reading other available sources (Rita book in my case) 
- try to accomplish 200 question within 4 hours, to understand if your ass and eyes are strong enough
In this way I've done few hundreds of questions. In the internet you can find recommendation to go for exam only when you will be able to passe 200 questions within 4 hours with score more than 70%, but it wasn't my case, I never passed 200 question withing score close or above 70%, but before pass exam I had internal confidence that I will pass the exam. This part is really personal, you should know yourself, it comes from school ages and your habits and ways of passing exams. Final recommendation - pray to your Gods before pass exam, even if you don't believe.  
Good luck and all the best on your exam! 

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login