fbpx

Reply: Passed on 12/27

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed on 12/27

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 2 months ago #19516

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations!
4 years 3 months ago #19463

Rob Rogers

Passed yesterday with all "Above Targets". Found the PrepCast extremely helpful with questions very similar, but somewhat tougher than real exam (that's a good thing!). Like most, I took lots of tests/quizzes and especially studied wrong answer explanations. My range on practice exams was 79%-81% with one 74%. Was (pleasantly) surprised that the PMP exam questions were NOT long and drawn out. Just two to three sentences each. I didn't write out the processes beforehand, but did write out some of the key formulas (CPI, SPI, EAC, etc..) I found that since I had a good general understanding of the the processes and how they flowed, there wasn't much benefit to writing them all out. In summary, make sure you understand the processes and how they all interact. Understand the common ITTO's at a high level and where the common ones tend to land (ie EEF&OPA =inputs, expert judgment/data analysis=T/T). Take tons of practice tests and quizzes and overall trust your knowledge. It doesnt seem like they are trying to trick you, just ensure you have a good overall understanding.. If you think you know it pretty well, then you probably do and will most likely do fine. Good luck all!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login