fbpx

Reply: Passed my Exam! 12/21/19

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my Exam! 12/21/19

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 2 months ago #19511

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations! It sounds like it was a long time coming, but you made it!
4 years 3 months ago #19413

Michael Felder

This has been a long time coming for me. I first took a stab at becoming a PMP in May of 2018, shortly before my CAPM was set to expire. I used PMBOK and Rita's book but didnt do any type of study questions as I thought I was thoroughly prepared. I was badly mistaken. Failed and it killed my spirits. I let my 365 days of eligibility expire due to the birth of my son in November 2018 and starting an MBA. Fast forward to July 2019, I told myself "dude you have to get this thing to clear your conscience". It sat in the back of my mind that I needed to get this and I was just putting it off. I ordered PrepCast and started my prep. To be completely honest, I only used PMBOK and the exam simulator. I studied off and on from August through December. I took 5 full length practice exams and probably 25 10 question quizzes. I completely ignored the ITTOs as I felt they were irrelevant to learn. I was booked at Pearson Vue for December 7. Took the Friday before off from work to clear my head and relax. Got to sleep early and arrived at the test center way ahead of schedule as it was only 10 minutes from my home. 2 hours later - I had to leave the testing center smh. They had an outage! I waited to take my exam for two hours only to leave disappointed because I felt i was overly prepared and ready to tackle this thing. After battling with Pearson Vue on another testing site, I was re-booked for December 21st at a site about an hour from where I reside. During those two weeks waiting to test again, I didnt put much effort forth as I was burnt out mentally. FF to today, I get in the center, process in just fine, begin my test. I didnt have any jitters and I felt 50-60 questions in I was going to do good on this thing. 2.5 hours later I hit submit and CONGRATULATIONS appears on the screen! I do a little dance in my chair and then leave lol. I scored BT, AT, AT, AT, AT. I dont know how I got BT in Initiation, but it is behind me now. Thank you Cornelius because I can say the PrepCast test questions were harder than the actual exam in my opinion and without this I would not have passed. I am beyond ecstatic and extremely happy. For those questioning if you should try this out, DO IT! It will pay off!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login