fbpx

Reply: I think I passed the exam but am not sure?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I think I passed the exam but am not sure?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 3 months ago #19390

Harry Elston

Look just below the first line of boxes on the printout. It says "Performance: Pass" or whatever. That will tell you also.

You should have received a hardcopy printout from the testing center before you left.

Harry
4 years 3 months ago #19389

Cornelius Fichtner

Elliott,

If the screen said congratulations and the printout you received both say "passed", then.... Congratulations!

You can also visit certification.pmi.org/registry.aspx and check for your name. Can take anywhere from 24-72 hours for your name to appear though, so don't be concerned if it isn't showing yet.
4 years 3 months ago #19380

Elliott

's Avatar

The results say I passed with a Needs Improvement in Initiating, AT in Monitoring and Controlling, AT in Planning, AT in Closing and Target in Executing. Does that sound like I passed. I am not trolling, I am legit confused, and want to be sure. The screen at the end of the exam said congrats but I just didnt know if getting needs improvement in one could knock you out of passing.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login