fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: I think I passed the exam but am not sure?

I think I passed the exam but am not sure? 4 years 3 months ago #19380

• Elliott
  • Elliott's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The results say I passed with a Needs Improvement in Initiating, AT in Monitoring and Controlling, AT in Planning, AT in Closing and Target in Executing. Does that sound like I passed. I am not trolling, I am legit confused, and want to be sure. The screen at the end of the exam said congrats but I just didnt know if getting needs improvement in one could knock you out of passing.

I think I passed the exam but am not sure? 4 years 3 months ago #19389

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Elliott,

If the screen said congratulations and the printout you received both say "passed", then.... Congratulations!

You can also visit certification.pmi.org/registry.aspx and check for your name. Can take anywhere from 24-72 hours for your name to appear though, so don't be concerned if it isn't showing yet.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

I think I passed the exam but am not sure? 4 years 3 months ago #19390

• Harry Elston
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
Look just below the first line of boxes on the printout. It says "Performance: Pass" or whatever. That will tell you also.

You should have received a hardcopy printout from the testing center before you left.

Harry
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login