fbpx

Reply: Passed the exam on the Second try

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the exam on the Second try

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 4 months ago #19356

Sue Lee

Awesome! I wanted to share my experience in passing on the 2nd try too
the link is here , i wrote an article because couple colleagues were asking

hope it helps!
www.linkedin.com/pulse/raise-your-hand-y...ow-i-passed-lee-pmp/
4 years 4 months ago #19331

Elizabeth Harrin

Well done Borislav!
4 years 4 months ago #19318

Borislav Belinski

On July 13, 2019 I passed my PMP exam (on the second try). my results are - all domains "Above Target", except the Closing one, which is "Target". I had enough time to review my marked questions (about 30 minutes at the end). I changed the answers for 6 of them after careful review. Thank you for your support. For all who are reading this I used PM PrepCast simulator, but in addition I practiced and completed all tests with two more online simulators - PMtraining.com and PMmasterprep.com. It took me actually years since I first started my studies in 2016...However I only actively practiced using simulators since Feb 2019 (totally ~ 5 months). I think the total questions I answered through these simulators are more than 3500...My advise to those who are taking the exam is to read very carefully the latest PMBOK guide and practice as much as possible with sample questions as well as learn very well the processes and the correct sequences in Planning group... Good luck to everyone! PMI.org has great resources to maintain your PMP later on - projectmanagement.com has free webinars as long as you are PMI member.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login