fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed the exam on the Second try

Passed the exam on the Second try 4 years 3 months ago #19318

• Borislav Belinski
  • Borislav Belinski's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
On July 13, 2019 I passed my PMP exam (on the second try). my results are - all domains "Above Target", except the Closing one, which is "Target". I had enough time to review my marked questions (about 30 minutes at the end). I changed the answers for 6 of them after careful review. Thank you for your support. For all who are reading this I used PM PrepCast simulator, but in addition I practiced and completed all tests with two more online simulators - PMtraining.com and PMmasterprep.com. It took me actually years since I first started my studies in 2016...However I only actively practiced using simulators since Feb 2019 (totally ~ 5 months). I think the total questions I answered through these simulators are more than 3500...My advise to those who are taking the exam is to read very carefully the latest PMBOK guide and practice as much as possible with sample questions as well as learn very well the processes and the correct sequences in Planning group... Good luck to everyone! PMI.org has great resources to maintain your PMP later on - projectmanagement.com has free webinars as long as you are PMI member.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eunice Baptiste
Last edit: by Borislav Belinski.

Passed the exam on the Second try 4 years 3 months ago #19331

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Well done Borislav!
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com

Passed the exam on the Second try 4 years 3 months ago #19356

• Sue Lee
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Awesome! I wanted to share my experience in passing on the 2nd try too
the link is here , i wrote an article because couple colleagues were asking

hope it helps!
www.linkedin.com/pulse/raise-your-hand-y...ow-i-passed-lee-pmp/
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login