fbpx

Reply: Passed First Attempt!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed First Attempt!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 4 months ago #19263

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Meena! Well done on passing the exam.
4 years 4 months ago #19261

Meena Narahari

Great success with the PM PrepCast and simulator. Took the test today - have been studying for the last 4 months. I have used the PrepCast, Rita Mulcahy, Andy Crowe book, the PMBOK and the Linkedin PMI certification Lynda.com certification course by Sandra Mitchell (which I highly recommend as the tests and materials are great!). However, I really feel that the PrepCast Simulation was brilliant and for a nervous test taker - really helped prepare me so well that I was able to better focus on the questions instead of my jitters.

While I found that PMP questions and simulator questions were of a similar difficulty level - there were some aspects of the test that were definitely more challenging. However, the explanations in the simulator are so well written that I found that it was much easier to reason through the more difficult questions. I needed all 4 hours and did skip one of the more complex calculation questions for time sake. When the "Passed" message came up - I was still in test mode that I nearly missed it. Thank goodness they give you a print out at the test center. I passed with AT in all sections :) :)

Just a note about the Test Center - they were efficient and helpful. I did have a little trouble with my certification name and ID name not being a full match & needed to show a second ID. If you have a long name and go by a short-form - your ID should match. This could be an issue for you - so be aware. Thanks also to Joe who responded to my "Defer" question and recommended that I take the test even though my simulation scores were in the 70's.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login