fbpx

Reply: I passed. First attempt. Nerves are shot!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I passed. First attempt. Nerves are shot!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 4 months ago #19178

Miriam Kennedy

Delighted you passed Kelly! I kept checking to see if you posted a message after your exam and I now see your update. Well done!!
4 years 4 months ago #19171

Anonymous

's Avatar

Congrats Kelly! Delighted you passed. I kept checking to see if you posted a comment after your exam and I’m only seeing your success now. As someone said to me today ‘Welcome to the PMP Club!’
4 years 4 months ago #19157

Kelly McKane

's Avatar

Thank you to everybody who provided words of encouragement on here. I'm happy to say I passed with 4 AT, and 1T (closing which didn't come at a surprise). The prep cast simulator definitely helped me however I will say go take all the exams you can get your hands on! As far as caliber of the simulator to the real exam it's definitely even. I had 5 math questions. I used all 4 hours on the exam, in the simulators I was always finishing with an hour left. I flagged the first 10 questions because they didn't make any sense. When I went back I knew the answer right away. NERVES play horrible mind games on you!!! I was shaking like a leaf going in. Along the way it was a healthy mix of "oh I got this" and "Ya I'm doing this exam again ". And everybody is right that 30 seconds after you hit submit is ROUGH. I saw the words "congratulations on becoming a PMP" and I'll admit my eyes got teary-eyed.

For people doubting your simulator scores mine never got above 75%. I was so afraid. But now I know it was way more about slowing down than anything.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login