fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: I passed. First attempt. Nerves are shot!

I passed. First attempt. Nerves are shot! 4 years 5 months ago #19157

• Kelly McKane
  • Kelly McKane's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you to everybody who provided words of encouragement on here. I'm happy to say I passed with 4 AT, and 1T (closing which didn't come at a surprise). The prep cast simulator definitely helped me however I will say go take all the exams you can get your hands on! As far as caliber of the simulator to the real exam it's definitely even. I had 5 math questions. I used all 4 hours on the exam, in the simulators I was always finishing with an hour left. I flagged the first 10 questions because they didn't make any sense. When I went back I knew the answer right away. NERVES play horrible mind games on you!!! I was shaking like a leaf going in. Along the way it was a healthy mix of "oh I got this" and "Ya I'm doing this exam again ". And everybody is right that 30 seconds after you hit submit is ROUGH. I saw the words "congratulations on becoming a PMP" and I'll admit my eyes got teary-eyed.

For people doubting your simulator scores mine never got above 75%. I was so afraid. But now I know it was way more about slowing down than anything.

I passed. First attempt. Nerves are shot! 4 years 5 months ago #19171

• Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Congrats Kelly! Delighted you passed. I kept checking to see if you posted a comment after your exam and I’m only seeing your success now. As someone said to me today ‘Welcome to the PMP Club!’

I passed. First attempt. Nerves are shot! 4 years 4 months ago #19178

• Miriam Kennedy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Delighted you passed Kelly! I kept checking to see if you posted a message after your exam and I now see your update. Well done!!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login