fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP in first try.... All AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP in first try.... All AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 5 months ago #19058

Elizabeth Harrin

Thank you, Purav, and well done on your success!
4 years 5 months ago #19055

PURAV SHAH

Hi,

I passed my PMP last week with all AT, and would like to thank PMPrepCast for making such a great mock exams. I opted for
mock test from couple of more institutes, but I would definitely suggest PMPrepCast. The answer explanation is very good.
I would say explanation of every question-answer is great learning. I would suggest anyone reviewing their mock test,
go through explanation for all 4 options, you'll definitely learn something. Do this for questions you answered correctly
as well.
I opted only for PMPrepCast mock exams, so can't comment on their course.

I scored around 80-85% in 6 mock tests, and scored 85% in ITTO mock. The way answers explained, try to follow
that way while attempting questions, i.e. see which process the question is referring to and use input, T&T,
output of those process to answer questions.

For some ITTO, just understand concepts like primary inputs, primarily used T&T and primary output of a process.
Create your own sheet with primary ITTO for all processes and go through it almost every other day.

And of course, PMBOK book is a must. I went through it 2 times before exam.

At last, once again, I would like to thank PMPrepCast team.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login