fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP in first try.... All AT

Passed PMP in first try.... All AT 4 years 5 months ago #19055

• PURAV SHAH
  • PURAV SHAH's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

I passed my PMP last week with all AT, and would like to thank PMPrepCast for making such a great mock exams. I opted for
mock test from couple of more institutes, but I would definitely suggest PMPrepCast. The answer explanation is very good.
I would say explanation of every question-answer is great learning. I would suggest anyone reviewing their mock test,
go through explanation for all 4 options, you'll definitely learn something. Do this for questions you answered correctly
as well.
I opted only for PMPrepCast mock exams, so can't comment on their course.

I scored around 80-85% in 6 mock tests, and scored 85% in ITTO mock. The way answers explained, try to follow
that way while attempting questions, i.e. see which process the question is referring to and use input, T&T,
output of those process to answer questions.

For some ITTO, just understand concepts like primary inputs, primarily used T&T and primary output of a process.
Create your own sheet with primary ITTO for all processes and go through it almost every other day.

And of course, PMBOK book is a must. I went through it 2 times before exam.

At last, once again, I would like to thank PMPrepCast team.
Last edit: by PURAV SHAH.

Passed PMP in first try.... All AT 4 years 5 months ago #19058

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Thank you, Purav, and well done on your success!
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login