fbpx

Reply: PMP Certification Completed

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Certification Completed

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 4 months ago #19057

Elizabeth Harrin

That's great news, Paul! I'll be sure to pass your comments on to Cornelius!
4 years 4 months ago #19043

PaulE Saylor

I passed my PMP certification exam today (November 15th, 2019) after 3 months of exhaustive preparation. A large part of this accomplishment is owed to Cornelius and his suite of products, specifically the PMP Prepcast and Exam Simulator. By the time I reached by exam date, I had performed 4 or 5 full length exams as well as dozens of quizzes. Eventually, I exhausted the pool of 1600 questions in the Exam Simulator, which (given the sheer number of questions available, is quite an achievement in and of itself) is amazing. The use of the Live Feedback function was also very helpful as there were a number of times certain questions were worded in a way that was not very clear or the answers were not specifically sufficient to satisfy why the answer was right or wrong. This feature allowed me to communicate with a certified professional who would review my questions and respond in a manner that would either cause the light bulb to go off in my head or he/she would agree that the manner in which the question was phrased needed modification. Over all, the Exam Simulator was invaluable in assisting me in identifying my strengths, weaknesses and gaining an overall sense of forward motion by utilizing the "Statistics" feature of the product. Truly a superior tool for use in your exam preparations. The PM PrepCast was also extremely useful, especially during my long commute to and from work. Cornelius' humor, good will and succinct presentation style really drove me forward through each chapter like a well written novel. I was able to capture many of the facts and understand the context of the ITTOs (not memorization) which allowed me to grasp the overall flow of each of the processes within the knowledge areas and process groups. Alternative study materials included the Head First PMP book (a very enjoyable read and entertaining in it's own right) as well as the "just the facts, ma'am" of the Crowe PMP study guide. The PMBOK guide was helpful during the course of cross referencing the answers in the Exam Simulator (which was close to what the PMBOK book would explain) as well as reviewing the glossary multiple times to get the specific terminology cemented in my mind. In summary, thank you - PM PrepCast, Exam Simulator and especially Cornelius for providing the motivation. awareness and supplying the appropriate tools to pass my PMP exam.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login