fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: I passed on first trial with 4 AT and 1 T

I passed on first trial with 4 AT and 1 T 4 years 5 months ago #19000

• Diaaeldin Mohamed
  • Diaaeldin Mohamed's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I passed my exam on Sat. 11/9/19 with 4 above target and one target (executing).

I studied Rita's book 3 times with NO memorization of any ITTO whatsoever. Just used common sense in the exam and it worked.

One month before the exam I subscribed to the PM Exam Simulator premium and my scores varied between 65-80% in 3 tests and some customized quizzes.

I took two Oliver Lehmann's (100 questions online + 200 questions in pdf) tests and scored 76% in both of them.

The real exam wasn't as hard as the simulator but more like Oliver's questions, that's why I decided to take the test even though I didn't score 80% consistent in all the simulator's tests/quizzes.

I studied for 9 weeks for 4-5 hours/day.

Good luck

Diaaeldin Mohamed, PhD, PE, PMP
Last edit: by Diaaeldin Mohamed.

I passed on first trial with 4 AT and 1 T 4 years 5 months ago #19025

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations Diaaeldin!
Thanks for coming back and letting us know about your exam success.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login