fbpx

Reply: Passed cleared on first attempt BT/AT/AT/AT/AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed cleared on first attempt BT/AT/AT/AT/AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 5 months ago #19026

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Chimezie! Thanks for your sharing your exam success story.
4 years 5 months ago #18900

Chimezie Ifeanyichukwu

Wheew..... now where do I even start from. Well I got approval for the exam on Nov 4, 2018. Scheduled my exam for Sept 3rd 2019 to give myself the biggest of preparation times ahead. Life still got in the way however which made me move my exam to October 28, 2019.

I studied Rita after ordering the hard copy, Rita explained the PMP concepts just as I needed and could comprehend. I watched the prepcast video being a PMIEF scholarship recipient. This was very helpful for me as I learn better with videos. After each topic video, I would read the text on Rita and it widened my horizon. I learnt how to draw the 49 processes from memory also. I also got the Ailleens series on EVM, Network Diagrams and Procurement contracts. It was quite a task for me studying with a full and part-time job and the distractions that come with it. But I must say it was worth it.

Of course, I used the prepcast simulator which was on a different dimension. truth be told I felt discouraged by it. my scores? 48%, 26%, 90%(reviewed and retaken test), 68.5% (my last test)- I reviewed the test to know the explanations behind all the answers and this was a full days job for me sitting down for 4hrs taking the test. At times I got frustrated and ended the tests. In all honesty, the simulator opened my understanding and made me visualize the questions in my mind. The exam for me was easier than the simulator experience and utilizing the simulator made that possible. Not many tricks like the simulator had so I moved fast in the exam and finished with 45mins to spare.

This was my biggest target for the year which I set out to achieve and today the rest is history. To those yet to take just believe in your self and do it once you feel ready. You already know more than what the exam can throw at you (that's what I figured after the test). Many thanks to Cornelius and his team as they remain part of my triumph story on my way to becoming PMP certified. Until next time....:)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login