fbpx

Reply: PASSED TODAY FIRST ATTEMPT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PASSED TODAY FIRST ATTEMPT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 4 months ago #19024

Elizabeth Harrin

Dee, that's great to hear!
Congratulations on passing your exam.
4 years 4 months ago #18892

Dee Lindo

Hi, I just had to come Here and give back. This forum gave me a lot of much needed tips and confidence. I am thankful to everyone who posted before me.

How I did it:
35 contact hours from PMTI
PMTI boot camp.
Read the PMTI material daily. 7 Days a week for 29 days. (gave up golf and football. I was full committed. I'm in between jobs so I literally had ALL day to study)
Rita Mulchay AUDIO book (listened in the car or at hm just when I was tired of reading/studying. VERY helpful)
Several youtube videos that put visuals on several concepts. -- crosswinds, PM learning solutions, Abraham Faraaz, CapmPMP, Andy Kaufman
PrepCast Simulator. I did over 1,400 out of the 1,600 questions. I DO NOT PASS WITHOUT THIS SIMULATOR. PERIOD. THANK YOU PREPCAST.! (read sentence again) - I did the quizzes ONLY in learning mode and read each answer as I went along. Even wrong answers helped me learn because it explained why

If I can do it, YOU can do it. Just takes FULL commitment. There was no question that I did not know what they were talking about. I felt fully prepared.

Good luck to all taking the exam and thanks again for

Dee Lindo

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login