fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PASSED TODAY FIRST ATTEMPT

PASSED TODAY FIRST ATTEMPT 4 years 5 months ago #18892

• Dee Lindo
  • Dee Lindo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi, I just had to come Here and give back. This forum gave me a lot of much needed tips and confidence. I am thankful to everyone who posted before me.

How I did it:
35 contact hours from PMTI
PMTI boot camp.
Read the PMTI material daily. 7 Days a week for 29 days. (gave up golf and football. I was full committed. I'm in between jobs so I literally had ALL day to study)
Rita Mulchay AUDIO book (listened in the car or at hm just when I was tired of reading/studying. VERY helpful)
Several youtube videos that put visuals on several concepts. -- crosswinds, PM learning solutions, Abraham Faraaz, CapmPMP, Andy Kaufman
PrepCast Simulator. I did over 1,400 out of the 1,600 questions. I DO NOT PASS WITHOUT THIS SIMULATOR. PERIOD. THANK YOU PREPCAST.! (read sentence again) - I did the quizzes ONLY in learning mode and read each answer as I went along. Even wrong answers helped me learn because it explained why

If I can do it, YOU can do it. Just takes FULL commitment. There was no question that I did not know what they were talking about. I felt fully prepared.

Good luck to all taking the exam and thanks again for

Dee Lindo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aline Medow
Last edit: by Dee Lindo.

PASSED TODAY FIRST ATTEMPT 4 years 5 months ago #19024

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Dee, that's great to hear!
Congratulations on passing your exam.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login