fbpx

Reply: AT, T, T, T, T

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : AT, T, T, T, T

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 5 months ago #18837

L. Turner

Here is the link: www.lynda.com/Project-Management-tutoria...al-PMP/659716-2.html

Lynda is a PMI registered provider. #4101 I went through the course free through my library.

There is also a prep course for Agile.
4 years 5 months ago #18836

L. Turner

I went through the course FREE through my public library. Indeed, it is the SAME course that paid users of LinkedIN can access.

www.lynda.com/Project-Management-tutoria...al-PMP/659716-2.html

They are a registered provider. #4101
4 years 5 months ago #18835

L. Turner

Here is the link: www.lynda.com/Project-Management-tutoria...al-PMP/659716-2.html

Lynda is a PMI registered provider. #4101 I went through the course free through my library.

There is also a prep course for Agile.
4 years 5 months ago #18832

Emily Rivera, PMP

I also used the Lynda course. Lynda is a paid service, however many employers will pay for this, thereby allowing you to get the 35 hours of training time for free. I believe the course was titled something like "PMP Exam Prep" or something along that line. It will say in the course description that it qualifies for the 35 hours of training needed. It's a series of videos (dozens of them) that basically walks through the entire PMBOK and explains the content that will be important to know for the exam.
4 years 5 months ago #18831

Michelle Abs

What exactly did you use on Lynda/LinkedIn? I just looked it up since I had not previously heard of it. I see that there are videos...is there a specific one you watched? Thank you!
4 years 5 months ago #18814

Emily Rivera, PMP

Congrats on passing! Well done!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login