fbpx

Reply: Step by Step Guide to the PMP Exam (hope my notes help someone do well!)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Step by Step Guide to the PMP Exam (hope my notes help someone do well!)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 months 1 week ago #23888

Katrina Klauer

's Avatar

Do you happen to have the ITTO spreadsheet still that you would be willing to share?
11 months 1 week ago #22916

Mohammed Khaja Moin Uddin

Hello Anusha,

Congratulations on passing the PMP exam.

appreciate if you could share your excel notes at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks in advance :)
11 months 1 week ago #22915

Darwin Chan

hi there,

Thank you for the post. And congratulations on earning your PMP certification.
I'd like to take you up on your offer to share the Excel (.xlsx) sheets for:
Screenshot 1: List of projects with start and end dates, and contact information for references for each project.
Screenshot 2: Calculation of working days (see formula) and hours for each project and split of hours across the 5 process groups.
Screenshot 3: Example of a project description split across the process groups (with a word limit check).
Screenshot 6: My notes from studying the PMBOK guide (Integration Knowledge Area)

My email is
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I really appreciate if you or anyone could share the excel or notes to me!
11 months 3 weeks ago #22607

Anonymous

's Avatar

Very impressive. Please post the templates. Thank you!
1 year 2 months ago #21167

Jacqueline Beh

Hello Anusha!
Congratulations for passing the PMP eXam!
As I am completely new to PMP Exam and all, may I request for your kind help to share your excel notes at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., please.
1 year 2 months ago #20825

Muhui Chen

I'd love to have a copy of your spreadsheet and congratulations on your exam results!

My earl is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I really appreciate if you or anyone could share the excel or notes to me!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login