Reply: Step by Step Guide to the PMP Exam (hope my notes help someone do well!)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Step by Step Guide to the PMP Exam (hope my notes help someone do well!)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 month 2 weeks ago #21167

Jacqueline Beh

Hello Anusha!
Congratulations for passing the PMP eXam!
As I am completely new to PMP Exam and all, may I request for your kind help to share your excel notes at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., please.
2 months 4 days ago #20825

Muhui Chen

I'd love to have a copy of your spreadsheet and congratulations on your exam results!

My earl is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I really appreciate if you or anyone could share the excel or notes to me!
2 months 5 days ago #20820

Deb Fanslow

's Avatar

I'd love to have a copy of your spreadsheet as well, if you are sharing it! Thank you so much.
2 months 5 days ago #20813

Carolyn Bantz

Congrats and thank you Anusha!

I especially admire your matrices! Would someone be willing to email me the Knowledge Area spreadsheet with the color-coded ITTOs?

My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
2 months 6 days ago #20802

Anonymous

's Avatar

Congrats on passing the exam. Your post is really helpful. Thank you so much. If anyone here has got the excel files, could you please email it to me as well (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
I truly appreciate it.

Mariam
2 months 1 week ago #20796

Gary Pang

's Avatar

Hello Anusha,

Thank you for your sharing, it is very helpful information, can you share the excel sheets? - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Bests regards.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on July 18/19 for just $199. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...