fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam - First attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam - First attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 7 months ago #18488

Ashvini K. Chhabra

Congratulations for passing the PMP exam . How many questions were asked on Agile ?
4 years 7 months ago #18479

Daniel Liao

Hello all,

Here are the results:
Initiation - BT (shocker)
Planning - T
Execution - AT
Monitoring and Controlling - AT
Closing - T
Overall performance = AT
BT = Below Target, T = Target, AT = Above Target

I studied for about 3-4 months roughly 2-3 hours a day.
PM prepcast lessons online = Watched all once
PM prepcast exam simulator = Must have (this helped me get an idea of how the real test will be,
they also have an explanation on each of the question to help you understand)
Exam 1 - 79.5%
Exam 2 - 74%
Exam 3 - 79%
Exam 4 - 82%
Exam 5 - 76%
Exam 6 - 75.5%
Exam 7 - 84.5%
I did not take Exam 8 ITTO, I knew this would have lowered my confidence. I did not memorize the ITTO nor did I ever figured out the pattern.
PMbok guide = skim through once. The book is definitely a tough read but has all the key terminology and definitions
I watched Aileen Ellis videos on youtube - This definitely helped me in understanding how to answer question using process of elimination and noticing key words in the question.

The test itself was definitely hard. Why was it hard? The wording and clarity in some of the questions and answer choices made it confusing. Some question just don't make sense.

Once again, thank you Mr. Cornelius Fitchner and everyone who helped with PM prepcast, until next time [theme song].

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login