fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam in First Attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam in First Attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22545

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Chitra,
I would pick prepcast for sure :)Read through the explanations given for all the correct and incorrect questions in prepcast.Hope this helps .
All the Best !
3 years 8 months ago #22533

Chithra Koushik

Hi Archana,

Congratulations on your achievement. I have a specific question. Since you mentioned that you took both PrepCast and Simplilearn - which one would you suggest (if you had to pick only one).

Thanks
4 years 6 months ago #18553

Ashvini K. Chhabra

I would like to know what type of maths questions were asked like PV , NPV , FV depreciation , economic value add (EVA) etc for project selection. In quality , sigma , variance etc. In procurement
calculation of point of total assumptions, calculating seller's fee , profit , incentive & total cost for the buyer ?

Questions related to ITTO were explicit like which plan , document or other is required as input or are the outputs, tools & technique OR which is not an input, output or tools & technique for XYZ process?
4 years 6 months ago #18548

ASWATHY V

HI Archana,

So far I have done only simplilearn mock test, and scores are between 68 to 75.
Can you guide me how to improve that? also how the orginal exam different from simplilearn?

Thanks,
Aswathy
4 years 6 months ago #18511

Archana

Thank you!
10 minutes is to review the tutorial. In these 10 minutes, you can do the Brain dump.
Exam timer does not start here.
I didn't get any Agile questions. Have Read Agile concepts in PMBOK. I think that should suffice.
Archana, PMP
4 years 6 months ago #18489

Ashvini K. Chhabra

Congratulations for passing the PMP exam. 10 minutes time to write braindump is inclusive of the 4 hours duration or in addition to the 4 hours. How many questions came from Agile & did you read the Agile guide?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login