fbpx

Reply: Passed on the first attempt with 5 ATs + Pearson VUE experience

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed on the first attempt with 5 ATs + Pearson VUE experience

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 3 months ago #19216

Anonymous

's Avatar

Very helpful. thank you for the time to explain!!!
4 years 6 months ago #18573

Joe Sekiya

Congrats! I always read about the exam room being chilly, but mine was around 72 degrees.
4 years 6 months ago #18571

Anshul Agrawal

I do not remember the details but questions around any calculations were very simple and straightforward. ITTO related questions were not direct, they asked those questions indirectly.
4 years 6 months ago #18556

Ashvini K. Chhabra

I would like to know what type of maths questions were asked like PV , NPV , FV depreciation , economic value add (EVA) etc for project selection. In quality , sigma , variance etc. In procurement
calculation of point of total assumptions, calculating seller's fee , profit , incentive & total cost for the buyer ?

Questions related to ITTO were explicit like which plan , document or other is required as input or are the outputs, tools & technique OR which is not an input, output or tools & technique for XYZ process?
4 years 6 months ago #18519

Anshul Agrawal

That is correct. I got most of that knowledge through practice tests. I got those questions on agile wrong and then read the correct answers. Are you planning on buying the prepcast exam package? If yes, then don't worry about Rita. But do try all the free tests available to you.
4 years 6 months ago #18498

Ashvini K Chhabra

's Avatar

Hi Anshul,

Thanks for your quick reply. So far I have given prepcast exam chapter wise & I have scored 80 to 90 out of 100. The cost of Rita's test is too high.

For agile, what I understood is that you didn't study the agile guide which is separate book & bundled with pmbok6. I have studied agile from pmbok6 but it doesn't contain info about retrospective, quality & skill of team members. It contains brief info about agile.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login