fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP exam on second attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP exam on second attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 7 months ago #18388

Samuel Alexander

First of all, I want to thank Mr. Cornelius Fitchner and his PMP prepcast program. It is a stellar training podcast program that is available in the market today. I got the training from another training company and failed my first attempt in May as their strategy was not current with today’s PMP exam certification. I stumbled on PM prepcast and learned that was conducted by Cornelius Fitchner deciding to invest in his great prepcast program. I read RMC prepbook and listened to Cornelius podcast and tried couple of practice exams and did not do well. Then I heard of the coaching program that Cornelius offered, and I got Mr. Dan Ryan as my coach. You get a coach for sports, therapy, and personal fitness, why not PMP training? That was the best decision I ever made and thanks to Coach Dan Ryan, and he devised a strategy to pass the exam. I practiced over 1200 questions, mini ones, and the 4-hour ones. I took the exam and not one question was similar, but I learned to think logically and apply the PMBOK principles and tailor them to the questions asked, and I passed. Thank you Mr. Cornleius Fitchner and Coach Dan Ryan, and I needed a coach as I was struggling in the end zone. The coach helped to cross the finish line. Best investment I have ever made. Also I do have a PhD in business management.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login