fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed my PMP exam on second attempt

Passed my PMP exam on second attempt 4 years 7 months ago #18388

• Samuel Alexander
  • Samuel Alexander's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
First of all, I want to thank Mr. Cornelius Fitchner and his PMP prepcast program. It is a stellar training podcast program that is available in the market today. I got the training from another training company and failed my first attempt in May as their strategy was not current with today’s PMP exam certification. I stumbled on PM prepcast and learned that was conducted by Cornelius Fitchner deciding to invest in his great prepcast program. I read RMC prepbook and listened to Cornelius podcast and tried couple of practice exams and did not do well. Then I heard of the coaching program that Cornelius offered, and I got Mr. Dan Ryan as my coach. You get a coach for sports, therapy, and personal fitness, why not PMP training? That was the best decision I ever made and thanks to Coach Dan Ryan, and he devised a strategy to pass the exam. I practiced over 1200 questions, mini ones, and the 4-hour ones. I took the exam and not one question was similar, but I learned to think logically and apply the PMBOK principles and tailor them to the questions asked, and I passed. Thank you Mr. Cornleius Fitchner and Coach Dan Ryan, and I needed a coach as I was struggling in the end zone. The coach helped to cross the finish line. Best investment I have ever made. Also I do have a PhD in business management.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matteo Bettini
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login