fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP First Attempt

Passed PMP First Attempt 4 years 7 months ago #18347

• Leena Bhoite
  • Leena Bhoite's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Passed PMP exam yesterday, first attempt with above target performance! I started off with Rita Mulcahy for a month and liked her narrative style. I followed up with a local PMI chapter class that helped focus on key areas of PMBOK. I made my own summary notes, to crystallize my understanding of the flow of ITTOs rather than rote memorization. The distinction between data gathering, versus analysis and data representation tools, is important to understand. The PrepCast simulation tests took my learning to another level by (1) integrating across all the knowledge areas and approaching the PM questions with "PM" mind-set (2) filled in the gaps that I had previously missed. The 3-minute formula brain dump at the exam was least useful, as good part of the test was focused on integration management. Thank you PrepCast!

Passed PMP First Attempt 4 years 7 months ago #18357

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Leena,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! We are so happy to hear you passed on your first attempt. Thank you very much for sharing your lessons learned with us here.

We wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login