fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP exam today with four AT and one Target

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP exam today with four AT and one Target

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 7 months ago #18081

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thank you. Appreciate it.
4 years 7 months ago #18079

Kathiravan Kesavan

Thanks Arvind. There were 5 to 6 formula based questions. 1 PERT,2 EVM, 1 Contract selection and 1 related with the risk decision tree
The PrepCast really helps to understand the concepts clear and helps to understand the exam question scenario clearly.
4 years 7 months ago #18078

Arvind Maharaj

Congrats. How similar were the Prep cast vs the real exam? How was your approach to the Prepcast? Were there much calculations?
4 years 8 months ago #18075

Kathiravan Kesavan

Hi All,

I am happy to share that today i have passed my PMP exam on my second attempt with 4 AT and one Target. The Prepcast questions were really helped me to crack the exam. It helped me to analyze the mistakes
and provided a detailed explanation on why the answer was wrong.

Though i was able to finish the Simulator exams on or before the 200 mins, in the real exam i ended up by not answering last 1 question and there was no time for review. Some questions were really tricky and it took more
time to understand and select the option.

Today many questions are related with Integrated Change Management process and Quality.

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Kathir.K

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login