fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed my PMP exam today with four AT and one Target

Passed my PMP exam today with four AT and one Target 4 years 8 months ago #18075

• Kathiravan Kesavan
  • Kathiravan Kesavan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi All,

I am happy to share that today i have passed my PMP exam on my second attempt with 4 AT and one Target. The Prepcast questions were really helped me to crack the exam. It helped me to analyze the mistakes
and provided a detailed explanation on why the answer was wrong.

Though i was able to finish the Simulator exams on or before the 200 mins, in the real exam i ended up by not answering last 1 question and there was no time for review. Some questions were really tricky and it took more
time to understand and select the option.

Today many questions are related with Integrated Change Management process and Quality.

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Kathir.K

Passed my PMP exam today with four AT and one Target 4 years 8 months ago #18078

• Arvind Maharaj
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Congrats. How similar were the Prep cast vs the real exam? How was your approach to the Prepcast? Were there much calculations?

Passed my PMP exam today with four AT and one Target 4 years 8 months ago #18079

• Kathiravan Kesavan
  • Kathiravan Kesavan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks Arvind. There were 5 to 6 formula based questions. 1 PERT,2 EVM, 1 Contract selection and 1 related with the risk decision tree
The PrepCast really helps to understand the concepts clear and helps to understand the exam question scenario clearly.

[email protected] 4 years 8 months ago #18081

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you. Appreciate it.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login