fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: All, who have passed the PMP exam, could you plz share your simulator score?

All, who have passed the PMP exam, could you plz share your simulator score? 4 years 9 months ago #17904

• Aarati Sonkusare
  • Aarati  Sonkusare's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Whoever passed the exam, could you plz share your simulator score? Thank you so much!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dilara Crosby
Last edit: by Aarati Sonkusare.

All, who have passed the PMP exam, could you plz share your simulator score? 4 years 9 months ago #17906

• Ashish Patwardhan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello Aarati,
Please refer to this post - www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...h-above-target-score

All, who have passed the PMP exam, could you plz share your simulator score? 4 years 9 months ago #17925

• Vaibhav Bhuskute
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I passed PMP exam on first attempt.

My Simulator Exam Scores were
59% to max 74%
out of 8 ......i passed 4 exams on first try

All, who have passed the PMP exam, could you plz share your simulator score? 4 years 9 months ago #17927

• Evert David Gutierrez Hidalgo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I also passed PMP exam on first attempt.:

My Exam Score were 60% - 67%

All, who have passed the PMP exam, could you plz share your simulator score? 4 years 9 months ago #17929

• GEETIKA HIGGINS
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello! Passed the PMP exam yesterday... 1st try, Above Target. My simulator scores for first attempt were between 84 and 90%. I took 5 PrepCast simulator exams. Posting my lessons learned shortly.
Last edit: by GEETIKA HIGGINS.

All, who have passed the PMP exam, could you plz share your simulator score? 4 years 9 months ago #17936

• Rashmi Ramachandra
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Passed my exam yesterday and my simulator scores were from 65 -75% for 7 exams.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aarati Sonkusare

All, who have passed the PMP exam, could you plz share your simulator score? 4 years 9 months ago #17940

• Aarati Sonkusare
  • Aarati  Sonkusare's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I really appreciate all of you sharing your score. Thank you so much!!!

All, who have passed the PMP exam, could you plz share your simulator score? 4 years 9 months ago #17970

• Stephanie Lema
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I passed the PMP exam today. The simulator was a great tool to help me pass. I failed a lot of the 10-20 question quizzes.

My mock exam scores:
67%
76.50%
74.50%
70%
68%

I went back through each question I missed and reviewed all of the answers. The simulator has great explanations that helped me learn after each mock exam.

Passed with T/T/AT/AT/T

Hope that helps! Best of luck to you. :)

All, who have passed the PMP exam, could you plz share your simulator score? 4 years 9 months ago #18002

• Serkan Sadık Demir
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I passed yesterday with AT all domains.

Prepcast Exam Simulator Scores:
Exam 1: %82 / Exam 2: %78 / Exam 3: %79 / Exam 4: %71 / Exam 5: %77 / Exam 6: %75 / Exam 7: %77 / Exam 8 ( ITTO ) : % 72

All, who have passed the PMP exam, could you plz share your simulator score? 4 years 9 months ago #18061

• Dilara
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I passed my pmp exam with AT in all domains! I was very surprised to see that because I didn’t do so well on my mock exams! My mock exam scores were between %58 to %71, I took 7 mock exams and failed 6 of them! I thought the real exam questions were less trickier than the mock exams!

All, who have passed the PMP exam, could you plz share your simulator score? 4 years 8 months ago #18102

• Gabriela
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
My simulator scores were between 60%-72%.
I passed my PMP exam at first try.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login