fbpx

Reply: Success Story PMP Exam - Passed

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Success Story PMP Exam - Passed

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 10 months ago #17689

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Igechi,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
4 years 10 months ago #17685

Igechi Worlu

Hello House!!!!!!
Am glad to announce that I made it through the PMP Exam -today.
AT, AT,AT, T and NI overall score AT.
I read the PMBOK once, did a first and second summary note. I also used Rita for better and easier / more friendly understanding. I actually read Rita 3 times and solved her questions.
I also joined Dan Ryan on his online videos on exam strategy.
Simulations i used include
Dan Ryan 200
Oliver Lehmann 200, and 100
Prepcast simulation. Did all 8 of them, Interestingly my first 3 simulation scores were 63, 66 and 68. These score meant I had to read more and that I did. I literally iterated through my first and second summary notes
My scores in the other simulations except the ITTO simulation did not get above 144 correctly answered questions. I reviewed the failed answers in about 3 simulations.
Exam Questions
All my questions were scenarios, I only had one calculation question and that was earned value. A lot of change mgt, risk, activities requiring updates to the issue log, conflict management, resource management etc
I must confess, the Prepcast simulation is tougher than the real exam however, the Prepcast simulation is invaluable because it makes you mentally alert. I felt i was doing another Prepcast simulation in the exam hall. I am so thankful to God.
I finished in about 3 hours and had roughly one hour to review.
On time management, I followed the advice from Dan Ryan that you should strive to attack at least 70 questions in the first hour, than another 60 in the second.
I did not do any brain dump cos I practiced generating the dumps almost every night and could do it even in my dream lool.
My total study timeline was about 4 - 5 months. I had to manage my time due to work schedule.
My advice to exam takers, if you can, do read you PMBOK and make your summary notes so you dont go back reading it again, use any exam material, then get Prepcast simulation. You wont regret this investment
Thank God for success and thank God for Prepcast simulation and the Cornelius Fitchner team. Next target - PMI ACP.

Bye
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login