fbpx

Reply: I passed my PMP exam on 4th June, It was my third try.(Do or Die) :-)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I passed my PMP exam on 4th June, It was my third try.(Do or Die) :-)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 10 months ago #17627

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Bhavin,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. I remember the valuable inputs that you submitted through our simulator’s Live Feedback™ support feature. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
4 years 10 months ago #17626

Bhavin Rana

I had pass my PMP exam on 4th june with AT , T ,AT ,AT , BT result.

Since August 2018, I was preparing for pmp. Up till now, I've read too many blogs, Rita , finished many free mock test etc.

Let me explain in detail.

I've given my first exam on 17th January,2019 and result was very low(Needs Improvement).
I was depressed at that time because I've done good preparation. Also,
I've given 3 mock test that was provided by my training org.
and in real pmp exam I was surprised that all the questions are situation questions. no any single question was straight forward.
So, after first exam I realized the pattern of real PMP exam. When I came out from the exam center I asked to him that
how did you scoped AT in all area.
He was replied me that I had purchased Prepcast mock test and because of it only I am able to passed the exam.

After going to home, I've searched on google for simulator and price was 9500 INR. I was felt that it is so costly.
Already I've invested lot for PMP. Also, I searched other mock test also that are providing situational questions in cheap price.
So, I had selected cheaper mock test instead of
Prepcast simulator.
Then I've started my journey again for preparation. That mock test was 60 to 70% similar from real exam.
Again I had given exam in March,2019 and result was "Below Target".
I was little bit far from Target. If few questions were right, I my result was passed.
Again I was depressed for that day but I was recovered from my depression on 2nd day. Because Project Manger is
never going to give up.

“Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” - Robert F. Kennedy

Now, I've purchased "PMPrepcast Exam Simulator" and started mock test one by one. I was able to score 70% only in all mock test.
After completing each mock test I had read all the right and wrong answers.
After completing all the mock test I was started quiz of 100 questions(without timer).
In all quiz ,result was 90% because already I've given Prpcast mock test before few days.
and was analyzing right as well as wrong answers. and was getting confidence gradually.
Now, I was in full confident and my situation was do or die ( only last attempt was remaining).

Now, on 4th june I was booked 8 am time. I was fully used to with exam center environment.
Now, exam was started.... Next, Next, Next, Next.... and at last "Congratulations" :-).
I was looking on screen again and again and verifying that really it is "Congratulations" !!!
and exam staff told me Congratulations Bhavin from my back side (then I realized that yes it is not dream).
and result was AT , T ,AT ,AT , BT.

Summary : Really all the questions were similar to "PMPrepcast Exam Simulator" :) :) :)

Again , believe or not all the questions were similar to "PMPrepcast Exam Simulator".

I was enjoying in the exam center with full confidence.

Now, It was my celebration time with my wife and daughter. They given me motivation also each day. :)

If , I was having this simulator before then I was able to crack the exam earlier.

So, don't use any cheap material from the google. It is totally useless for real PMP exam.

Now, I am thinking to give PMI-ACP exam soon. Now, I know the exam pattern of PMI and 100% I will buy "Prepcast Exam Simulator" only instead of any cheap simulator on google.

(sorry, for any grammatical mistake)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login