fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: I passed my PMP exam on 4th June, It was my third try.(Do or Die) :-)

I passed my PMP exam on 4th June, It was my third try.(Do or Die) :-) 4 years 10 months ago #17626

• Bhavin Rana
  • Bhavin Rana's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I had pass my PMP exam on 4th june with AT , T ,AT ,AT , BT result.

Since August 2018, I was preparing for pmp. Up till now, I've read too many blogs, Rita , finished many free mock test etc.

Let me explain in detail.

I've given my first exam on 17th January,2019 and result was very low(Needs Improvement).
I was depressed at that time because I've done good preparation. Also,
I've given 3 mock test that was provided by my training org.
and in real pmp exam I was surprised that all the questions are situation questions. no any single question was straight forward.
So, after first exam I realized the pattern of real PMP exam. When I came out from the exam center I asked to him that
how did you scoped AT in all area.
He was replied me that I had purchased Prepcast mock test and because of it only I am able to passed the exam.

After going to home, I've searched on google for simulator and price was 9500 INR. I was felt that it is so costly.
Already I've invested lot for PMP. Also, I searched other mock test also that are providing situational questions in cheap price.
So, I had selected cheaper mock test instead of
Prepcast simulator.
Then I've started my journey again for preparation. That mock test was 60 to 70% similar from real exam.
Again I had given exam in March,2019 and result was "Below Target".
I was little bit far from Target. If few questions were right, I my result was passed.
Again I was depressed for that day but I was recovered from my depression on 2nd day. Because Project Manger is
never going to give up.

“Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” - Robert F. Kennedy

Now, I've purchased "PMPrepcast Exam Simulator" and started mock test one by one. I was able to score 70% only in all mock test.
After completing each mock test I had read all the right and wrong answers.
After completing all the mock test I was started quiz of 100 questions(without timer).
In all quiz ,result was 90% because already I've given Prpcast mock test before few days.
and was analyzing right as well as wrong answers. and was getting confidence gradually.
Now, I was in full confident and my situation was do or die ( only last attempt was remaining).

Now, on 4th june I was booked 8 am time. I was fully used to with exam center environment.
Now, exam was started.... Next, Next, Next, Next.... and at last "Congratulations" :-).
I was looking on screen again and again and verifying that really it is "Congratulations" !!!
and exam staff told me Congratulations Bhavin from my back side (then I realized that yes it is not dream).
and result was AT , T ,AT ,AT , BT.

Summary : Really all the questions were similar to "PMPrepcast Exam Simulator" :) :) :)

Again , believe or not all the questions were similar to "PMPrepcast Exam Simulator".

I was enjoying in the exam center with full confidence.

Now, It was my celebration time with my wife and daughter. They given me motivation also each day. :)

If , I was having this simulator before then I was able to crack the exam earlier.

So, don't use any cheap material from the google. It is totally useless for real PMP exam.

Now, I am thinking to give PMI-ACP exam soon. Now, I know the exam pattern of PMI and 100% I will buy "Prepcast Exam Simulator" only instead of any cheap simulator on google.

(sorry, for any grammatical mistake)

I passed my PMP exam on 4th June, It was my third try.(Do or Die) :-) 4 years 10 months ago #17627

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Dear Bhavin,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. I remember the valuable inputs that you submitted through our simulator’s Live Feedback™ support feature. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login