fbpx

Reply: Which sources did I use to pass my PMI PMP exam at first attempt last week?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Which sources did I use to pass my PMI PMP exam at first attempt last week?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 10 months ago #17610

Erms Suripatty

Yes! I passed my PMI PMP exam at first attempt last week! I used the following sources to efficiently use my available time:

1. PMBOK Guide (6th edition): Don't get overwhelmed by the huge pack of pages, try to get the overall process flow first before diving into details www.pmi.org/pmbok-guide-standards/foundational/pmbok

2. Certification Preparation: Project Management Professional (PMP) at LinkedIn Learning by Sandy Mitchell: Great overview and deep dives! www.linkedin.com/learning/cert-prep-proj...essional-pmp/welcome

3. PM PrepCast by Cornelius Fichtner: Must do! Great content while commuting. Also the formula guide and exam questions are a must do! www.project-management-prepcast.com/

4. PMBOK Guide Process Flow by Ricardo Vargas: Brilliant overview and concept! This made me clearly understand the process flow and underlying interaction/dependencies ricardo-vargas.com/pmbok6-processes-flow/

5. PMchallenge questions at ProjectManagement.com: Huge source of materials www.projectmanagement.com/questions/question.cfm

Don't be too hard on yourself. An exam is a snapshot. Learning is an ongoing process. Enjoy!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login