fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Which sources did I use to pass my PMI PMP exam at first attempt last week?

Which sources did I use to pass my PMI PMP exam at first attempt last week? 4 years 10 months ago #17610

• Erms Suripatty
  • Erms Suripatty's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Yes! I passed my PMI PMP exam at first attempt last week! I used the following sources to efficiently use my available time:

1. PMBOK Guide (6th edition): Don't get overwhelmed by the huge pack of pages, try to get the overall process flow first before diving into details www.pmi.org/pmbok-guide-standards/foundational/pmbok

2. Certification Preparation: Project Management Professional (PMP) at LinkedIn Learning by Sandy Mitchell: Great overview and deep dives! www.linkedin.com/learning/cert-prep-proj...essional-pmp/welcome

3. PM PrepCast by Cornelius Fichtner: Must do! Great content while commuting. Also the formula guide and exam questions are a must do! www.project-management-prepcast.com/

4. PMBOK Guide Process Flow by Ricardo Vargas: Brilliant overview and concept! This made me clearly understand the process flow and underlying interaction/dependencies ricardo-vargas.com/pmbok6-processes-flow/

5. PMchallenge questions at ProjectManagement.com: Huge source of materials www.projectmanagement.com/questions/question.cfm

Don't be too hard on yourself. An exam is a snapshot. Learning is an ongoing process. Enjoy!
Last edit: by Erms Suripatty.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login