fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

• Page:

TOPIC: Passed 1st attempt on 5/28- all Above Target

Passed 1st attempt on 5/28- all Above Target 4 years 10 months ago #17585

• AA
  • AA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I passed my PMP on 28th. PMP PrepCast helped me alot. I took the Exam Simulator which really helped me because the actual exam questions and the tool are of the same format.

One thing to note, I was told I can not brain dump before the exam starts. The person said that this is a new rule. I can start writing on the paper they provided only after my 1st question starts.

Also, I got all situation based questions. Only 4 EVM questions max. I don't think I got even one Agile question.

One other place to practice is [link removed by Cornelius -- see below] . this site has 700 questions. These are not very situational questions, but helpful for practice.

PrepCast Simulation tests helped me alot. I did 6 PrepCast tests and reviewed my answers. PrepCast provides great explanation for answers.

All the Best!!
Last edit: by Cornelius Fichtner.
The topic has been locked.

Passed 1st attempt on 5/28- all Above Target 4 years 10 months ago #17588

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
I had to remove the link to the website suggested by our student. The reason for this is that PMI has very strict rules in regards to how the term PMP can be used on a website. And unfortunately, the website that was recommended was not following these rules. (In particular, they use the term "PMP" as part of the domain).

And since we are a PMI Registered Education Provider, we are required to uphold these rules for PMI. Apologies for that.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login