fbpx

Reply: Passed at second attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed at second attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 10 months ago #17431

Burak User

Hello Gaurav,

Thank you. I read the PMBOK once. I finished Rita's PMP Exam prep book. I studied 4 chapters of Andy Crowe's the PMP Exam book. And I only solved questions of Andrew Ramdayal's PMP exam prep simplified. I didnt study or read the chapters.
4 years 10 months ago #17388

Gaurav Saxena

Congrats,
Did u just used Pm prepcast exam simulator or study material aswell?
4 years 10 months ago #17386

Burak User

Hello Guys,

I wanted to share my experience because I am very pleased and appreciated with PM prep cast. Excuse my poor explanation. I am not very familiar with postings in the forms.

I failed my fist attempt because I didn't prepare properly. I read the PMBOK once and studied on free online questions. I can warn all pmp aspirants that studying only on free question on internet can be misleading. There are so many materials which are not exam like at all. Please be aware that studying solely on free questions might not show your actual readiness for the exam. And you can be shocked in the actual exam when noticing how real exam questions can be tricky and different.

After I failed at my fist attempt, I immediately started to do a research and found out PM prep cast. I also bought Rita's book and finished it in 4 weeks. I started to take one or two simulation tests every weekend and reviewed every single question whether I marked correct or incorrect. I started to get better through the last simulation tests but I was still worried about taking the actual exam. But I took it and passed it easily with AT/AT/AT/T/AT. I finished the exam and I still had 1 hour left which never happened before. PM prepcast questions are very exam like and they are slightly more difficult than actual exam. Rita's book is very useful for the exam. However, test questions in Rita's book have a lot of irrelevant information and only important part is at the end of the question.

My PM prepcast simulation exam results are;
PMP Exam 1 71.5%
PMP Exam 2 69%
PMP Exam 3 69.5%
PMP Exam 4 75%
PMP Exam 5 79.5%
PMP Exam 6 72%
PMP Exam 7 79.5%

I was nervous and not sure if I could pass or not before taking my second attempt. But I finished the exam easily without having a difficulty at all. I am very satisfied with PM prepcast and I will recommend it to everyone who are planning to take PMP exam.

Thank you PM prepcast.

Burak

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login