fbpx

Reply: First attempt - 2 weeks prep - ATx5! PASS

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : First attempt - 2 weeks prep - ATx5! PASS

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 11 months ago #17385

Hemalatha Velavan

My eligibility is expiring in a few days so I just decided to write the exam and get it over with. Due to other obligations I had only two weeks to prepare but I was able to pass with AT in all the groups.

Resources used-
Ricardo Vargas process map
Prepcast videos on podcast app - very helpful and was able to save time as I listened to the lectures in 2x.
Few chapters in Rita's
Free videos on praizion n izenbridge - only last day
Few chapters in pmbok

I started preparing only two weeks before the exam so I had time only to attempt 4 exams on the simulator (79 - 82%). The simulator is excellent. It worked well on my iPad too even though it warns you to use a desktop.

The exam was slightly difficult than the prepcast simulator but easier than Oliver Lehmann. I didn't memorize ITTOs but tried to understand the logic. The math problems were very simple.

I wish I had started preparing a week earlier as I was a bit anxious about some questions during the exam. But I am very happy with the the result! Thanks prepcast team. Great product!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login