fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: First attempt - 2 weeks prep - ATx5! PASS

First attempt - 2 weeks prep - ATx5! PASS 4 years 11 months ago #17385

• Hemalatha Velavan
  • Hemalatha Velavan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
My eligibility is expiring in a few days so I just decided to write the exam and get it over with. Due to other obligations I had only two weeks to prepare but I was able to pass with AT in all the groups.

Resources used-
Ricardo Vargas process map
Prepcast videos on podcast app - very helpful and was able to save time as I listened to the lectures in 2x.
Few chapters in Rita's
Free videos on praizion n izenbridge - only last day
Few chapters in pmbok

I started preparing only two weeks before the exam so I had time only to attempt 4 exams on the simulator (79 - 82%). The simulator is excellent. It worked well on my iPad too even though it warns you to use a desktop.

The exam was slightly difficult than the prepcast simulator but easier than Oliver Lehmann. I didn't memorize ITTOs but tried to understand the logic. The math problems were very simple.

I wish I had started preparing a week earlier as I was a bit anxious about some questions during the exam. But I am very happy with the the result! Thanks prepcast team. Great product!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login