fbpx

Reply: PASSED MY PMP TODAY

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PASSED MY PMP TODAY

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 11 months ago #16931

Stan Po - Admin

Dear ADERIBIGBE,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
4 years 11 months ago #16929

ADERIBIGBE ADEOYE

I passed my PMP exam today with 4AT and 1T. I was quite sceptical about your simulator and wondered if it was as good as people said it was. I have to say, I am a true believer. I didn't use other simulators so I can't compare, but the exam was like I was taking one of your simulators. It was very similar is style and standard, I would even say the exam was slightly easier. Good job guys.

Lesson learnt?? I started studying with Rita which I read first(read it twice), before I discovered Head first, which put things in a more easier perspective for me. I read (or rather skimmed through) the PMbok, I bow to the reading gods who are able to read it 2 to 3 times without falling asleep, but since it is the syllabus the exam is based on, it worth the read.. I thought I was ready and tried all the free online exams I could find. I decided to take a chance and use your simulator and it was the best decision I have ever taking. It opened all my weak areas, and made me go back to clarify a few areas. I did 7 of the tests, didn't do the ITTOs because I was lazy really, but I would advice people to do it. I scored 70% and above in the simulations, highest I scored was 80% first try, but I concentrated on the ones I missed and marked all the questions I guessed for review later.

As for the exam. Highly situation, most question were mostly 2 to 3 lines, a few long ones, but not too difficult to understand. about 5 calculations and about 5 ITTO questions, a few direct questions, but mostly situational. Heavy on Risk, issues, change requests, etc. For those yet to do it, good luck. but if you study well, and use the simulator, you should be fine. You won't get the exact questions on the exam, but it is the closet thing to it I've seen

Thanks once again, now I need to rest my brain

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login