fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam 3/14/19 On My First Attempt!!!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam 3/14/19 On My First Attempt!!!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 10 months ago #17188

Ashley Devoe

Congrats! Job well done!!!
4 years 11 months ago #17115

Mike Stine

God be the Glory!
4 years 11 months ago #17110

Adrian Bogle

Hi, Jay

71%
66.5%
68%
68.5%
71%
90% on timed quiz KA specific.

I used these five mocks to find my strategy and rhythm. On the exams I didn’t pass, I misread many questions. On 66% exam, I took too much time on the front-end and was scrambling to catch up at the end. Not good.

Pace yourself. Find what works for you. The PrepCast exams are much harder in my humble opinion. If you start passing the PrepCast exams, your ready.

Also, I scheduled the exam and was determined to go in, ready or not. If I failed, that was okay. I was prepared mentally to go back in within 30 days.

At no time in the exam did I feel like “I got this.” It just kept calm and made sure I answered all the questions.

I do hope that helps! You got this!!! Go get it.

Adrian
4 years 11 months ago #17067

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Adrian, what were your scores in the mock exams?
4 years 11 months ago #17006

Adrian Bogle

Hello, Edward

This is the YouTube URL I found that helped create the ITTO spreadsheet entitled: How To: Create PMBOK v6 ITTOs Spreadsheet. I'm sure you'd find it if you seached for on YouTube. I've also attached my version of the spreadsheet. I recommend you make your own because it is the entering of the data that helps it start to sink in. Look at the ITTO - Master tab to start with and sort as you need.
Attachments:
4 years 11 months ago #16992

Tameria Askins

Congratulations. I take mine 5/17. I'm like you. God is the only way I'll ever get through this. :) Congrats again!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login