fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam Today!!!!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam Today!!!!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 2 weeks ago #16767

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Barry,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! We are so happy to hear about your success :)

Thank you for sharing with us your preparation journey and your insights from the exam. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
5 years 2 weeks ago #16759

Barry Michaels

I am extremely excited to acknowledge that I passed the exam today.....Yipppeee!! How I did it.
- 3 Domains Above Target and 2 at Target
I started my path for studying the exam in Mid-December 2018. I used both Adam Crowe's 6th Edition "The PMP Exam - How to pass on your first try" and PM Precast and Exam Simulator.
1) I would read the Adam Crowe book chapter by Chapter - 2 Chapters at a time
2) Than I would watch the PM Prepcast Online sessions and follow along in the PMBOK Guide
3) I would take all the Adam Crowe chapter quizzes
4) I started the PM Exam Simulator in early Feb and took mostly "learning" exams in increments of 40-50 questions
5) When I completed the Prepcast online sessions , PMBOK and Adam Crowe I started taking 100 question exams and than took two full 200 question exams
- In total I went through over 1,000 of the 1600 questions.
6) I also started doing my "brain dump" of the 49 Processes and 20 Key Exam formula's about 6 weeks prior to the exam
- I would right these down at least once a day

Comments from my exam experience:
- The questions on the PMP Exam were similar / harder the Prepcast questions but my preparation with using PM Prepcast definately made the experience easier....
- There were more calculation / formula questions than I expected and they were definitely not straight-forward as the one's in PM Precast or others questions I ran into online - I had about 6-7 formula questions, I would guess I did 50% on these ...yet I thought I was good to go on these type questions pre-exam

Overall PM Prepcast helped me pass the Exam!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login