fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP Exam Today!!!!!

Passed PMP Exam Today!!!!! 5 years 2 weeks ago #16759

• Barry Michaels
  • Barry Michaels's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am extremely excited to acknowledge that I passed the exam today.....Yipppeee!! How I did it.
- 3 Domains Above Target and 2 at Target
I started my path for studying the exam in Mid-December 2018. I used both Adam Crowe's 6th Edition "The PMP Exam - How to pass on your first try" and PM Precast and Exam Simulator.
1) I would read the Adam Crowe book chapter by Chapter - 2 Chapters at a time
2) Than I would watch the PM Prepcast Online sessions and follow along in the PMBOK Guide
3) I would take all the Adam Crowe chapter quizzes
4) I started the PM Exam Simulator in early Feb and took mostly "learning" exams in increments of 40-50 questions
5) When I completed the Prepcast online sessions , PMBOK and Adam Crowe I started taking 100 question exams and than took two full 200 question exams
- In total I went through over 1,000 of the 1600 questions.
6) I also started doing my "brain dump" of the 49 Processes and 20 Key Exam formula's about 6 weeks prior to the exam
- I would right these down at least once a day

Comments from my exam experience:
- The questions on the PMP Exam were similar / harder the Prepcast questions but my preparation with using PM Prepcast definately made the experience easier....
- There were more calculation / formula questions than I expected and they were definitely not straight-forward as the one's in PM Precast or others questions I ran into online - I had about 6-7 formula questions, I would guess I did 50% on these ...yet I thought I was good to go on these type questions pre-exam

Overall PM Prepcast helped me pass the Exam!!

Passed PMP Exam Today!!!!! 5 years 2 weeks ago #16767

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Barry,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! We are so happy to hear about your success :)

Thank you for sharing with us your preparation journey and your insights from the exam. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login